A release candidate for a new version 1.4 is available, adding support for trajectory computation within Met.3D.
Version 1.9 released
by Marc Rautenhaus (comments: 0)
We are happy to announce a new Met.3D version 1.9!
- This release includes improvements made over the past months, see the repository.
- A new camera animation sequence tool has been added to generation fly-through-animations.
- Colour mapping functionality in the Transfer Function Actor has been improved.
- Several further small usability improvements have been added.
- A binary distribution is available for conda for Linux, see the online documentation.
Download the sources from gitlab!
An image created with Met.3D appears on the front cover of the May 2018 issue of the "Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society".
Version 1.3 - March 15, 2018
Met.3D appears in the new book "Minding the Weather - How Expert Forecasters Think" by Robert R. Hoffman and...
Version 1.2 - October 18, 2017