A new version 1.8 is available, adding computation of partial derivatives and fixing several minor bugs.
Version 1.9 released
by Marc Rautenhaus (comments: 0)
We are happy to announce a new Met.3D version 1.9!
- This release includes improvements made over the past months, see the repository.
- A new camera animation sequence tool has been added to generation fly-through-animations.
- Colour mapping functionality in the Transfer Function Actor has been improved.
- Several further small usability improvements have been added.
- A binary distribution is available for conda for Linux, see the online documentation.
Download the sources from gitlab!
A new publication in Geoscientific Model Development uses Met.3D to investigate 3-D potential vorticity anomalies: https://gmd.copernicus.org/articles/15/4447/2022/
A new version 1.7 is available, improving map projection support, and adding computation of relative humidity and colouring of trajectories by an auxiliary variable.
A new publication in Weather and Climate Dynamics uses Met.3D to investigate Marine Cold Air Outbreaks and Polar Lows in ERA-5 data: https://wcd.copernicus.org/articles/2/867/2021/wcd-2-867-2021.html
A new version 1.6 is available, adding a simple batch mode, improvements to the user interface, as well as a number of bugfixes.