We will present some of our recent visualization research using Met.3D at IEEE VIS 2017 in Phoenix. Meet us there!
Version 1.7 released
by Marc Rautenhaus (comments: 0)
We are happy to announce a new Met.3D version 1.7!
- This release include improvements made over the past year, see the issue tracker.
- Map projection support has been improved to support arbitrary proj-supported projections.
- Trajectories can be coloured by an arbitrary auxiliary variable.
- New derived variables have been added, e.g. relative humidity.
- The binary distribution is available for Linux, see the downloads page.
Download the sources from gitlab!